Sunday, June 17, 2007

It's so...quiet

My parents have Caley for a few days. They were originally going to take her to Astoria next week but it works out better to do it now. It's "Caley Camp" which is like "Cousin Camp" minus the cousins. When I was little my brother and cousins and I would go to Grandma Runyan's for a few days and give our parents a break, so the tradition continues.

When we got home from church we didn't really know what to do with ourselves. It was so quiet in the house, I felt almost useless. It was like Caley was just napping but I'd check her room and it'd be empty. Very surreal. It's nice to have the freedom, but I'm glad it's not like this all the time. We'd be so lonely without her! It makes me wonder how we spent our time before she was born.

Tomorrow I have no plans. It's so weird to think that. I don't even have to be home in the afternoon to let Caley have a nap. I get to see what the world looks like from 1-4pm!

No comments: