Friday, October 21, 2011

38 weeks

I'm officially "full term"! My due date is still 2 weeks away but baby can come anytime now and all would be okay health-wise. Each of our kids have been somewhat early. The earliest was Amelia born right at 38 weeks. Wesley was born at 38 weeks, 4 days; and Caley at 39 weeks, 2 days. Last weekend and this week I was having some major contractions and backache and we almost went into the hospital, but I tried to rest some and ended up falling asleep and the contractions faded so it must not have been the real thing. I'm very nervous to go in because of consistent contractions, even if they're painful, since I did that with Wesley and they sent me home twice because I wasn't progressing "enough." It's like torture. But at the end I get a baby, so it's okay. The baby WILL come. No woman has stayed pregnant forever, but there are times I'm SURE I'll be the first case of a woman who does. Haha.


1 comment:

pbales said...

Papa and Grama can't WAIT to meet her!