Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thanks Chuck!

Today was the best day! Caley's playgroup went to Chuck E. Cheese's for Fiona's birthday and we all had a great time. I haven't been to Chuck's since I was maybe 12, so it was pretty nostalgic for me. It was also really cool to see all the kids sit together for pizza and cake. I love having a community of friends with kids!


Friends are fun!


Amelia didn't go on many rides, but she kept quite occupied with chewing on my sweater. Whatever works for ya...


We like pizza! And tickets!
She was really into the piece of cake and then it fell off her fork.




2 comments:

Karina Tinsley said...

Our girls are pretty cute. I'm glad they are friends.

Anonymous said...

Love the videos! Olivia is seeming so much more grown-up lately and Caley loves hot milk as always!