Thursday, April 16, 2009

Feeling Blissful


Aside from the occasional meltdown by one of the kids, I love life right now. God is so gracious. Right now I'm listening to beautiful piano music, the kids are napping after a wonderful playgroup morning of learning about Jesus and doing a fun project, and right before naptime they were sitting nicely while I did some chores. I love the friends God has placed in my life right now. I love the blessing of getting to stay home with my children and work on little projects here and there. I love that my husband loves me and works hard to support our family, and comes home to play and love on our kids. I love the blessing of a sunny day after months and months of snotty, cold weather.

Things will change, and if I think about those changes too much I get a little freaked out. I hope though I will always remember this feeling of bliss and blessing. Thank you Jesus.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a great attitude. Way to go for enjoying some of your many, many blessings!

Tamara said...

I love being to read what is in your heart, and this entry is a perfect example of that. Thank you for being so honest. I sort of freak out and have moments of panic when I think about my kids (especially Chloe) growing up and heading off to kindergarten. It feels so raw and vulnerable. But you are right, we are so very blessed with this time at home with them now...