Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Meet my new friends, Baking Soda and Vinegar

Okay, this post might just put me in the "crazy" category because I'm blogging about home cleaning again, but this one is so easy and frugal it needs to be shared.
I really hate cleaning the toilets and the showers. We have 4 toilets and 3 showers, which means lots of stinky mess and soap scum. In search of something less toxic and cheaper than fancy cleaners and toilet tabs, I discovered the wonder of vinegar and baking soda. Now washing the shower is actually fun (in a homemaker-saving-money sort of way)!
Here is a website with more helpful ways to use vinegar and baking soda. Happy cleaning!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hey, I'm all for anything that makes cleaning bathrooms even a little more delightful! Congratulations on your pregnancy...I've been out of the blog loop since Dane was born, so I missed your announcement. :) You'll have to post after your ultrasound next week...I'm guessing boy! And also, your girls are so beatiful.