Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cocktail?

We're heading into the 6th month of this pregnancy and my glucose cocktail is hanging out with some friends in our liquor cabinet. Yeah baby I can't wait to pound some of that glucose down! Woohoo!!

A few weeks ago I felt like I was ready for this baby to be here so I can snuggle him and all that cuddly newborn stuff. But then this weekend I felt thankful we have a few more months to prepare. The list of things to do before he arrives is getting pared down, but it's still a semi-long list.

It feels like he rolls around a lot, like all day long. I think I felt him move as early as 12 weeks, and now he is constantly reminding me "I'm here! I know you're busy with my sisters but I'm here Mommy!" I can't wait to see how God uses this little boy as he turns into a man.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

That is hilarious - your placement of your "cocktail". Nice pic! You know, it is HORRIBLY sweet, but I never thought it was as bad as most people made it out to be.

Ashley L said...

Ha ha! Too funny! How fun that you have a little mover too. Hopefully he gets it out of his system though and then sleeps great for you when he arrives. =)