Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Month 3

We're halfway through month 3 with little Wes so I should probably post this already!

Wesley is doing so great, and in the past month has started mouthing his hand, drooling everywhere all the time, smiling at everything and even almost laughing. He is doing well on his tummy and I don't doubt he'll be rolling over very soon! He's also bulking up it seems, he's been eating a lot of protein because I have been eating a lot of protein for P90X! Seriously all this kid gets is chicken, tuna, protein powder, rice cakes, and margaritas. Just kidding! But it's fine with me if I lose weight and give it to him!

He's also losing his baby hair, which makes me a little sad. He's not bald, but the new hair is much lighter and of course shorter. That seems to be the trend for our little Gerlach babies. You might remember Amelia had lost all her hair by 4 months as well.

Today Wesley was laying on the floor outside the bathroom while the girls and I got ready for the day. It occurred to me that having two older sisters with whom he will have to share a bathroom will no doubt be good for his patience and character! God knew what He was doing when he waited for the third kid to give us a boy!

Enjoy a little peek into the last month with Wesley.
He's nearly grown out of the sweater Great Grandma Ev knitted for him!
Putting up with big sister playing dress-up = character building!One of the girls thought it was too sunny so they put this up for him.
The first fort!

1 comment:

Kristin Nabors said...

Wow, Wesley looks so much like his daddy! I love the one of him smiling, he's so adorable :)