Tuesday, March 27, 2007

2 for 2 in 07



















Bill's birthday was Monday, and I got sick with something flu-like. That's 2 for 2 on getting sick on the special days of the year. We all got sick on Valentine's Day and it was less than romantic to say the least. Then on an even more special day, I got sick again with the vomiting and overall yuckiness. Thankfully Bill is gracious and understanding, and we instead got to celebrate today with a yummy dinner and presents.

I'm not going to say how old he turned, you'll just have to figure that out for yourself. All I know is I've gotten to spend another great year with my sexy husband for which I am very thankful.

Although, I am a little nervous about what will happen on our 5 year anniversary in July, if the pattern of getting sick holds through the whole year we're in for it.

No comments: