Sunday, March 11, 2007

More on #2


We haven't talked about Gerlach #2 for a while, so I want to update everyone. The pregnancy is going well, we saw the doctor last week and the baby's heartbeat is strong and s/he appears to be healthy. We find out the sex on April 2nd, when the baby will be 20 weeks. That happens to be the week that I (Addie) am subbing 3 days at a birth-three center. It will be a busy and exciting week! Right now our baby is about the size of an onion and weighs about 5 ounces. I think I've felt him or her move, but I'm not sure. I have been having some contractions though, so I need to drink more water. The unwanted side effect though is having to pee every 2 minutes! I think Caley will be a good big sister, but I'm glad she has a few more months to get used to it. Last week I was holding a friend's baby and Caley wasn't happy about it! She wanted me to hold her. She's also been really clingy with me and less with Bill. When Bill gives me a hug or kiss she often gets mad and starts crying. Get used to it kid, you're not the only one in town...

No comments: