Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Girls and Their Toys

You know when you see a toy from your childhood and it instantly turns you back into the little kid you were? Caley had that kind of experience today. I pulled out her infant toys to lend to a friend and when she saw them she got so excited. I set up the Gymini mat and here's what she did:































Then I made a fort for her out of it, which is a little more age-appropriate, and she had a ball with it too.































She also loved the infant bathtub which I made into a lounge chair.























She loves the bouncer too! Unfortunately I don't have a picture of that, but she loves to lay in it and read books. At playgroup the big kids like to lay in it and bounce each other. The problem becomes when a baby is in the bouncer and a big kid bounces them!

No comments: