Thursday, August 21, 2008

VBS

Last week we did VBS with Mars Hill Shoreline. I wanted to blog about it on here, but I think what was written on the Shoreline Blog is much better. Check it out here.

I worked in Caley's class, the 3s (and many 2s). It was like herding cats, but the kids had fun playing with the texture tub, going on a pretend picnic, and hearing the Bible stories. We also got a CD with all the VBS songs. After hearing them every day for a week I got a little sick of them, but they're actually good songs that Caley loves to sing to in the car now. I don't mind it too much either. Amelia was in the baby room and did great, I just visited her to change her diaper and nurse every so often.
We're already looking forward to next year's VBS, and hopefully it'll go a little smoother now that we know what to expect.

No comments: