Friday, September 19, 2008

We're cool now because

we have a Widget! Look to the right and you'll see a widget, the feed of posts from this great blog Mommy Life. The author is Barbara Curtis, author and mother of 12 (some adopted, some with disabilities) kids. I'm addicted to her blog, she has so many insightful ideas on mothering, politics, and just general thoughts. She's a Christian too. I even won a short subscription to World Magazine through her blog! (Sidenote: My friend Acacia's husband Mark is a reporter for World, check it out because it's an awesome news magazine from a Christian worldview.)
So check out the widget articles, otherwise I'd just be reposting them all the time on our blog because they are a must-read!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Addie you were cool before you had a Widget ;) But btw, I've come to love Barbara's blog as well, very cool lady!