Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 3: A Favorite Television Program

If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE the TV show FRIENDS. Love love love this show! Maybe too much. No...never!
I first started watching FRIENDS in high school, when it was just the reruns. At first I was really confused because I jumped into the middle of season 5 or so and missed the really early episodes. By college I had it down to a specific science what my Thursday nights looked like. Thankfully God provided a fellow FRIENDS loving roommate who didn't mind my obsession. We also loved watching over and over again the three taped movies we had, one being "So I Married an Axe Murderer." Really what more was there to do in Mercer Hall?!
Anyway...which FRIENDS character am I, you may ask? 10 years ago I would have answered Phoebe, but now I am a definite clean-freak Monica (wish I was as skinny as Monica too). I used to spend obscene amounts of time watching the episodes while folding laundry during Caley's naptime. Now I can't seem to find the time, which is probably a good thing. During my pregnancy with Wesley, I did watch more than usual, but that was because naptime wasn't the time I worked out as it is now.
I will leave you with a few of my favorite FRIENDS clips...
-Phoebe cusses

No comments: